Managing your fleet efficiently
Vehicle fleets are cost-intensive with significant potential for savings. As a reliable, independent and experienced partner, TÜV SÜD examines your fleet throughout the entire lifespan – from in-fleet service through to return to the leasing company and through to the remarket stage. We analyse your fleet management operations and pinpoint ways in which you can optimise your processes and reduce costs: From optimising your range of vehicles to regular maintenance.
With the “GreenFleet” system, we help you reorganise your vehicle fleet management from a more environmentally friendly perspective. Where required, we will also perform the legally required inspection of your drivers’ health and driver’s licenses.
We currently care for more than 100,000 fleet vehicles throughout Europe and are the partner of choice for leading international fleet management companies.
Our services at a glance
Damage assessment and appraisal reports
In cases of accidents or other losses, our damage assessment reports provide you with an independent, trustworthy appraisal of the actual damage to the vehicle. We determine costs of repair and make a realistic depreciation reports. Our reports include:
- Damage assessments: Liability insurance losses, comprehensive insurance losses and first party losses: assessment reports on all settlement related issues
- Return assessment reports: Depreciation reports
- Vehicle condition reports
- Appraisal reports: Determination of commercial purchasing and sales values, remedial maintenance calculation, etc.
Cars that look like new sell better. This is why leasing returns are made more attractive through vehicle reconditioning before being put on the used car market. TÜV SÜD conducts:
- Appraisal and reconditioning before vehicle is returned
- Depreciation reports
- As a proof for legal warranties, you can request for a TÜV SÜD Used Car Certificate – an expert assessment of vehicle’s technical condition for customer-oriented remarketing
TÜV SÜD leverages its world class computer-based tools to implement stringent processes and comprehensive controlling structures for your fleet. In addition, our registration and paperwork administration service will alleviate time and cost consuming administrative tasks so you can focus on your core business. Our services include:
- Fuel card management handling
- Identification of the best leasing deals for you
- Via our Green Fleet® concept, we facilitate the long term reduction of fuel costs and minimize the CO2 emission of your entire fleet
- Support with handling vehicle registration and deregistration and procuring license plates
- TÜV SÜD Damage Management that ensures vehicle damages are settled efficiently
- Administration handling service including deadlines and appointments reminder (e.g. drivers license check)
Quality and processes
The safety of company car drivers is a responsibility of the respective companies. As a vehicle fleet manager, you are obliged to comply with many laws and regulations. At TÜV SÜD, we are experts in legal compliance issues and ensure quality and safety processes meet legislation and company standards. Our services include:
- Monitoring work and inspection equipment to ensure that accident prevention regulations are followed
- Conducting mandatory drivers license checks
- Developing and providing training on safe driving and occupational safety
- We take care of your periodical technical inspections and emissions tests, safety tests or vehicle modification approvals